The excitement is building for event day – if you want to have an experience that’s:
- makes you more money
- avoids stress and overwhelm
Then read on..
I want to show you all the steps our most successful stallholders take to sell all their clothes, make as much money as possible and really enjoy the whole experience.
Let’s talk wardrobe.
Most people want to go straight to pricing their items – biggest mistake! Before looking at money you want to make, you need to look at what you want to clear out.
- What condition is it in?
- Is it going to sell easily?
- Will people want it in the condition it is right now?
Condition is very important – it is this first impression that your customers remember.
- Do your clothes smell fresh?
- Could someone put your clothes on and wear them straight away?
- Do you need to set time aside to wash and air items out in the fresh air and sunshine?
- Are your items free from stains, rips and damage?
You don’t need to do this all in one go. Set some time aside every few days to do it.
This is a chance for you to really start fresh and clear lots of items from your wardrobe. Those items that you have been holding onto for years – it’s time to let them go! You’ll feel so much better for it.
For those that have the eBook, we go into further detail with each step above.
Do it this week start going through your wardrobe. Do it in the mornings when you have sunlight to check for stains. That way, if you do need to do anything to your clothes you’ll give yourself plenty of time to do it in and avoid last minute rush and overwhelm.