This Sunday is Valentine’s Day! It is an extra special day for me as it was the day my son was born and I first became a mother. There is always a celebration in our home on Valentine’s Day.
So, how are you celebrating Valentine’s Day this year and what will you be wearing?
Dates with lovers, friends or family – I like to keep it simple:
- Wear something that feels comfortable and looks flattering – especially if the weather is hot!
- Choose colours that you feel good in – black doesn’t suit everyone so choose a colour that makes you smile.
- Grab simple key items – dress them up with some sequence, luxe fabric or statement jewellery.
To create an outfit fit for you – grab a few key pieces from your wardrobe and add extras from your local op shop to complete the look.
- Statement jewellery starts from as little as $2
- Heels start from $5
- Luxe or sequence tops from as little as $3
This Valentine’s Day I’ll probably go with shorts and dress them up for the evening with some heels and a sequence top with crop jacket, clutch and statement necklace.
Yours in all things preloved,