A well made dress that fits perfectly and can take you from day through to night is an essential item in any woman’s wardrobe.
I have found the perfect dress that I’m sure you’ll love!
Yvie fashion designer of Aware. The Social Design Project knows all to well what women want in a dress and her Iconic range is the bomb.
Yvie wearing one of her dresses with intricate hand embroidery detail
These dresses are:
- Stylish, elegant and classic designs that are always in vogue and suit most body shapes.
- Made of quality fabrics and workmanship that will last you years (like how clothes used to be made).
- Made of natural fibres that breathe and are comfortable against your skin.
- Available in a variety of beautiful colours to suit all palettes.
We love how versatile these dresses are taking you through your whole day from school drop off to work to that dinner date.
#1 Dress it with a crop jacket and heels for that business meeting.
#2 Add a pair of tights, long tee, boots and scarf for that play date or grocery shop.
#3 Dress it up for that dinner date with a statement necklace and sequence cardy.
The purple dress will look amazing with this luxury bag made from tyres (only one left so be quick this Sunday!)
- Where fair wages and fair opportunities are provided to give a chance of a good quality of life for those in most need.
- Where cultural differences are celebrated and traditional artisan practices of hand weaving, hand embroidery and hand block printing are cultivated and valued.
- Where the production of the clothing range is fair on the environment using low impact dyes, natural fibres and small scale production.
Some of the women that made the dresses for this Sunday
Yours in all things preloved,